Saturday, June 23, 2012

Better late than never, but never late is better...

It has been 13 days since I last updated my blog... sorry for the wait.

Here are some things I've learned this week:

1.) I am much better at Spanish than I give myself credit for
2.) I really love mangoes
3.) While I often feel older than 20, my lack of life experiences can show me otherwise
4.) I really miss wasabi more than I thought I would
5.) I'm a good salsa dancer (according to a Guatemalan)
6.) I'm ALLERGIC to corn
         Note: I found this out after consuming a tamale of corn and later that night having an allergic reaction... Guatemala is not the place to be with a corn allergy since almost everything is made from corn (or at least corn flour)

On another note, I'm a little bit more than halfway through my trip :( . I hope this half doesn't fly by as quickly as the first half

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment